Nasty Santaa <---> Sanat Satyan <---> Tasty Ananas <--> A Nasty Satan <--> As a Nasty Ant <-> Tasty as a Nan <---> Stay as an ant <-> A Nasty Santa <--> Stays at Anna

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Illusion has been broken

There is a sense of illusion
in everything i do
In the way i think and speak
in everything i brew

The light seems to have got me
in everything i agree
In the way i write and say
in everything i disagree

They see through the truth
in everything i do
In the way i manipulate
in everything i prove

I am naked
in all forms of perception
There is no more
respite in living in deception

Oh, dont look at me like that
there is nothing left in me
I feel scared to come out of the shadows
and even to stand up and flee

There was an illusion all this while
being broken and mended over and over again

The illusion has broken
And
I am naked again!

No comments:

Yesterday....

How i wish ... How i wish you were here ...


Wish you were here...

Me, Myself & ...

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India