Nasty Santaa <---> Sanat Satyan <---> Tasty Ananas <--> A Nasty Satan <--> As a Nasty Ant <-> Tasty as a Nan <---> Stay as an ant <-> A Nasty Santa <--> Stays at Anna

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ink comes in many colours...

Yes...it is here!!
For all those who never liked to see my assignments on my blog...please find respite!

Welcome to my new blog...www.satyansanat.blogspot.com

Appropriately named...."Ink comes in many colours..."

From now on, all my so-called-not-so-interesting assignments will be a part of this blog. Since it is practically impossible to shift the previous posts from this blog to the other one, please bear with me on seeing some of my older blogs in "Nasty Santaa" in the Archives section.

But no new ones for sure....rest assured!

Happy reading....

2 comments:

Boogerworm said...

cool man... that is good news.. not that i didnt like ur work on the assignments... but well, i prefer to leave tapmi at tapmi and not bring it to my room

Sanat Satyan said...

For me...they are still an extension of me...anyways,now since the prob is solved...i guess everyone is happy!

Yesterday....

How i wish ... How i wish you were here ...


Wish you were here...

Me, Myself & ...

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India