Nasty Santaa <---> Sanat Satyan <---> Tasty Ananas <--> A Nasty Satan <--> As a Nasty Ant <-> Tasty as a Nan <---> Stay as an ant <-> A Nasty Santa <--> Stays at Anna

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The wheel moves on...


As the wheel moves on
rolling on the dust
there is a sense of satisfaction
there is still so much under the crust
The stones try to stop it
The winds tend to divert
I dont know why it still moves on
there is nothing left for me to convert
Relationships are reflections
of eyes and the mind
what one can see, the other fails to believe
and we love to go back in rewind
Thank you God
for letting me have this sight
I have tried to see beyond it
but have resulted in my own plight
There is no reason why i should still not continue to see
There is no reason why things can't stop at what they are now
There is no reason why i don't leave everything and run away
There is a reason
It is YOU!

6 comments:

Boogerworm said...

"what one can see, the other fails to believe"

Can you elaborate??

I love this line:

"and we love to go back in rewind"

What is your zodiac sign???

Sanat Satyan said...

Quoting-
"Relationships are reflections of eye and the mind;
what one can see,the other fails to believe."

There are times - in relationships - when the eye wants to see something but the mind doesnt allow that to happen.Similarly,there are times when the mind believes in something,the eyes dont see that in reality!

We 'rewind' to allow both of them to find their own reasons!

Thanks!

Boogerworm said...

cool... hmmm... u just reminded me about some incidents in my life when i didnt want to believe what i saw.

Sanat Satyan said...

Nice to know i can influence...Keep going in rewind!!

Anonymous said...

Never stop to see.
Feel. And that will always keep you alive.

Sanat Satyan said...

I am alive...
because
I see
I feel
I write
I paint
&
I dream!

Yesterday....

How i wish ... How i wish you were here ...


Wish you were here...

Me, Myself & ...

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India