Nasty Santaa <---> Sanat Satyan <---> Tasty Ananas <--> A Nasty Satan <--> As a Nasty Ant <-> Tasty as a Nan <---> Stay as an ant <-> A Nasty Santa <--> Stays at Anna

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sorry

pardon me for that day
the day i made you cry
its been a pain to know
that i cannot even wipe a brow

keep smiling at the max
keep telling me the facts
of loving you and missing you
and everything i do not do

here i am
standing by your side
living the world as it comes
trying to swim against the tide

throw me the rope
so that i can cling on
you know i cant swim
and i dont have a dying song

there is pain in everything i do
there is a sorrow within
which fails to come out
and keeps me pricking

the thorn with the rose never ceases to hurt
although i tend to drown myself in Curt
come lie with me on my bed
long before i realise - I am dead!

2 comments:

Boogerworm said...

wow.... this is amazing. i hope the person u have written this for had read it.

Boogerworm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Yesterday....

How i wish ... How i wish you were here ...


Wish you were here...

Me, Myself & ...

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India